Reverse Logistics Management
Maximize Your Returns
As a reverse logistics provider, we consult with your team to devise a strategy for generating maximum returns on investment. We work with you to create a plan that allows you to reuse your products and materials to ensure an environmentally friendly protocol-which will ultimately save you money. When you first start to implement reverse logistics into your company's strategy, it's better to involve a team that's been in the business for years, like the team at 18 Wheels Logistics. We stay up-to-date with all regulations, so you can be confident that you're completing your job by the book.
Reverse logistics should be viewed as the final piece of the logistics puzzle. A well thought out returns management strategy can help you maximize value, reduce costs, and efficiently synchronize your reverse supply chain. By turning your reverse logistics challenges into a competitive advantage, you gain a streamlined reverse logistics management process, greater visibility, and quality execution when you need it.
Leverage 18 Wheels' custom reverse logistics management services to maximize your profits by:
- Receiving answers and support for your end-of-life product challenges
- Managing risks with product recall services ready to launch within 24 hours
- Capturing individual over, short, and damaged (OS&D) events as they occur
- Fulfilling your seasonal buy-back agreements and maximizing efficiency of your day-to-day return shipping
- Satisfying sustainability measures easily and efficiently with reusable containers - from crates and pallets to drums and kegs
- Trusting our experts to discover how to maximize value with a carefully designed end-of-life plan for your salvage or excess inventory (liquidation, donations, recycling and disposal)
18 Wheels works as a reverse logistics provider to distribution centers of Costco and Loblaw on a daily basis. We offer a reverse logistics management service that will work to establish an efficient, profitable, and environmentally responsible logistics plan for your business.
We have equipment positioned in every D.C.s throughout Canada (i.e. from 2 to 10 dropped trailers at any given time) to facilitate a smooth reverse logistics operation for clients and their partners.
- Costco D.C.s: Langley, BC; Airdrie, AB; Saint Bruno; QB; Brampton, ON
- Loblaw D.C.s: Vancouver, BC; Calgary, AB; Regina, SK; Mississauga, ON